friends of mine

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Tutorial 4: Students, Do It, Now!!!

Have you ever heard about Bloom's Taxonomy?

Yes? No?

Okay, Bloom's Taxonomy is refers to classification of the different objectives that educators set for students (learning objectives).




So for this tutorial, we were asked to create a task for our students-to-be which integrates the level chosen based on four levels in Bloom's Taxonomy, which are Synthesizing, Evaluating, Analyzing and Applying.

I chose the level Evaluating because my target students are from moderate level.

Based on the Curriculum Specifications (Huraian Sukatan Pelajaran), I chose the theme Health.

Let's move on to the activity!

First of all, I will ask them to form several groups which is consist of five people in a group.
Then I will ask the representative for each group to draw out a poll which is consisting of several healthy food.

Let's say, my class will be having five groups so I prepared five types of healthy food.
-High Fibre Banana Pancake
-Twinkle Star Cookies
-Mini Pizza Torpedoes
-Multi-Grain Drop Scones
-Fruit on Toast

I will provide the activity on the next post, stay tuned!
nyum nyum!

No comments:

Post a Comment