friends of mine

Sunday 9 December 2012

Share The Experience, darling!

Our lecturer told us to check out on this game, Inside The Haiti Earthquake.

It is for the first time for me seeing this kind of game which let us to put ourselves in the Haiti earthquake. The pictures, the videos seem so real that can break your heart by seeing it. It makes me feel grateful for what i have, and stop complaining. You all also should try this game. The link : www.insidedisaster.com









This game also taught me to make careful decisions when we were in between of difficult situations. We were given three options to play, which are as the journalist, the aid worker or the survivor.
So, I think I should apply this game to teach my students in my writing class. I wish.

I'm sure, when the time comes for me to teach, it would be easier to get the internet access. So I will ask my students to play the game, and produce an essay on what is the game is all about, what they feel during playing the game, what are their reactions and actions if they really have to face the disaster in real life, and finally what they want to say to the world to express their gratitude.

So lets be grateful, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment