friends of mine

Sunday 9 December 2012

The ACTIVITY...

Hello again..

For the activity that I mentioned earlier, it will be like this. After each group got their healthy food name, I will provide them the ingredients list of each type of the food given.

In case you forgotten, these are the healthy food again..



-High Fibre Banana Pancake



-Twinkle Star Cookies



-Mini Pizza Torpedoes



-Multi-Grain Drop Scones



-Fruit on Toast


And then I will ask them to write the instruction on how to make their healthy food in three paragraphs. I'll also provide them with pictures of each type of healthy food.

I hope it will be interesting and fun for them, and for me too.

PICTURES AND SUGGESTED HEALTHY FOOD are courtesy of Nestle Healthy Kids.
Get more on www.healthykids.org.my

2 comments:

  1. Good! They have to figure out. Guide them. The next lesson, they can pass the recipes around. Then they will prepare the food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..I can feel the excitement already.. :D

    ReplyDelete